Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Perfect Start!

Tomorrow is the start of another week of booking, parties, and selling! I'm currently working on a perfect start for this month. For those that don't know what that means, it is where I do fifteen facials in fifteen days. Seems pretty overwhelming right? Yeah, I think/thought so too. I started on the first of the month, so I have seven days left, and I still need to do eleven faces! EEEK! But no worries! I will do this, because as one of our lovely National Directors (Will look up her name) said,"I am working through determination, not through emotion!" So far I have one party, two double-facials, and a single facial booked for the rest of this week and I'm still not done contacting people. Wish me luck! Also, I will try to start posting my Mary Kay looks each day with the products I use so that y'all can see just how awesome this product is!

No comments:

Post a Comment